Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Etsy Rainy Day

It's such a rainy morning here in Poulsbo...too rainy to work in the garden...I think I'll go for a walk with my Mother.
But first here's some of my rainy day favorites from Etsyrainy day
Doesn't his little girl just make you smile?? She reminds me of my Autumn ...She can't resist a good rain!
RAIN DROP CHAIN WOMEN'S T-SHIRT
This is the perfect t-shirt for a day like today...well actually most the days here in the pacific Northwest. :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/36329148/oh-crappy-day-ring-medium-acrylic Oh, Crappy Day Ring I love a good thunder storm as well as a rainy day to stay inside and work on crafts...but the title of this ring just cracked me up!!! Not to mention I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!